Fuck Hope


Why the hell are praying and hoping for things to happen??? Huh? Who will make these things happened for you?? I know at church they teach that, but people are taking home half a lesson. You find people sitting around saying:
“I hope this situation gets better”
“I prayed, it will get better”
For some reason people forget that the same bible said “you reap what you sow”. People must just stop looking for fault in things and making up excuses, we have to take responsibility of our lives. Let me teach those who don’t know how God set up this world.

Before God left for his vacation in the other Galaxies, he set up everything, let’s take a farmer as an example. If the farmer ploughs his land, plants the seeds and rips off the weeds when it’s time to, he has a pretty good chance of having a beautiful harvest.

He doesn’t have to make the sun shine, he doesn’t have to dance around some mountain calling for rain, he doesn’t have to make lightning strike the earth to lower nitrogen for his plants, God has set up all those things for him, all the farmer has to do is play his part and nature will do the rest.
Imagine if he sat on his stoop one season, stared at the empty fields and said:
“I hope some miracle happens and I harvest next season, I’ll pray on it”
This same principle applies to our lives, if we play our part the energies of the universe will do the rest. E.g:

Study for a test, some factory will make the pen you need and another will harvest the trees and make the paper to write on, your lectures will come up with the content, type, print it, bring it to you, mark it and give you your degree. All you have to do is study and show up, nothing else, don’t worry about the other things, they are taken care of, do your part.

Another example is when you need help from someone, some of us are overwhelmed by the anxiety that the person will say NO so we don’t bother asking. So we sit in that same situation hoping some good Samaritans walks by sees the pain in our eyes and reads our minds. Just ask, or stay there and whine to everyone you meet how unfair life is, one thing I have noticed is that the does get results, not us.

After I had learned this, it changed my life for a few hours but then I went back to doing the same shit that is making my life miserable, I hope you can apply it better.

Do you know what am hoping for, I hope I win the lotto one day then my life will be better, in the meanwhile I’ll sit and wait until that day arrives. Don’t be like me…


#Mzukhology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live another day,

Flow of Knowledge...

You're a Magician