The key to Life is Music,


It’s Music,

The key to Life is Music,

I know I should be saying life is like Music, but NO, Life is Music and vice versa, Music is Life. They are two sides of the same coin.

Growing up I used to listen to Music without learning the lyrics, I never knew what was said in the songs and I didn’t care, but I knew the songs talked to me, I was the song. I didn’t understand this.
I am sure you have also noticed this, that feeling when you are in sync with a certain tune/song. Trust me, it’s not the lyrics, it’s the other components of Music,  the likes of Tempo, Melody, Harmony, Rhythm. When the instruments come together to create what we now call a beat, the lyrics are just a bonus.

If you go thoroughly through the Music on your phone, you will notice that you never listen to all the songs at the same time. When you play music, you would skip some songs and you would say “I am not in the MOOD for this one”. The reason you do that is because that particular song wouldn’t be in sync with the Music playing in your Life, so your LIFE rejects it, your mind feels like you are playing the tins that are dragged by the “Just Married” car. So it requests the tracks that are in harmony with where you are.

OMG, We can manipulate this, but let me explain further first.
In Men in Black 2, there was a lady who was from out of space and she was special for some reason. The lady grew up normal and she was not aware of her speciality. Now when Agent-K was proving to 
her who she really is, he said:
Every time it rains you become sad/upset right ??
She said, Yes, Agent-K continued…
You are not sad because it’s raining, it’s raining because you are sad
Now with the above digested, let’s get down to the ‘manipulation part’. If your mood tells you what Music you should listen to, how about reversing the effect and using Music to detect the Mood you are in and use Music to tell you brain what mood you should be in.

I have already been doing this, but subconsciously so, because I wasn’t aware I was doing it.

If you listen to, as example, Lady-Gaga when you are happy and even ecstatic, that’s your tool of happiness. So whenever you find your self crawling through your playlist looking for Adele or some other grim broken hearted artist, stop yourself and go straight to Lady-Gaga and play that shit on repeat if you have to.

Trust me on this one, it works. Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying you should be jumping for joy all the time, but then there are those time when you feel down-low (for reasons known by heaven) and you would need to be in the right mood, either to work or do some other activity that needs energy, this is when the hack applies. Use it control and manage your Life.

And for those who are the Thomas of today, let be provide you with some evidence to out your mind and beliefs at ease.

Let’s start with the Black Book:


1 Samuel: 14-23 (KJV)

14 But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him. 15 And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee. 16 Let our lord now command thy servants, which are before thee, to seek out a man, who is a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well. 17 And Saul said unto his servants, Provide me now a man that can play well, and bring him to me.

    …   21 And David came to Saul, and stood before him: and he loved him greatly; and he became his armourbearer.   …    

23 And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.

Ok, maybe you’re thinking the bible is too ancient to be used as a reference, that’s fine, let me show you the Science you trust too much.

In the link below is a study performed on how to hack your mood, but they focused on Body Language, go read it for yourself:


So there you have it, meaning next time you listen to Music, don’t ask yourself “what am I in the mood for??” NO, this is the question you must ask “What mood am I trying to achieve”.

Here is an example of a playlist you should create on your phone (this is my example) :

  •          Exercising- (Hip Hop. E.g Eminem, Kendrick, Kanye, Jay, etc.)
  •          Walking to work/school- (Commercial songs, any genre, e.g Gqom, etc.)
  •          Relaxing- (Jazz & Blues, Jonas gwangwa, Kenny G, Dave Koze, Caiphus Semenya, etc.)
  •          Concentrating- (Any album that I do not know, this is how I discover songs)
  •          Chilling (thinking about nothing)- (Deep house, more instruments the better.)
  •          Sleeping- (I do not sleep to Music)


The key to Life is Music, Music is Life…



#Mzukhology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live another day,

Flow of Knowledge...

You're a Magician