Selfish


I bought a Chappies bubble gum a earlier today, it read,
Did you know:
"When you always help people, you're actually selfish"
I chewed on that for a minute,
The sweet nectar of the of the first chews was draining from my teeth, filling my gums, making its way to my throat.
I swallowed,
Body was frozen. All my energy was dedicated to the digestive processes of my mind. With "I was selfish all along" echoing in the left corner of my brain...
I was enlightened.
Mama-Bird always feeds her chicks, she even chews for them, but there is a line, a day. A day when the chick must spread her own wings and venture into the unknown and find her own worms.
If she wants the fat one, she can get him, because the fat one didn't go down.
But there is a condition. She must get up early, and hustle, FOR HERSELF...
It was Mama-Bird's responsibility to ensure that she doesn't over support and destroy the chick's future.
I hope my friends see this, because Mama-Bird's responsibility has fallen on me, i wish ibingumqa,
i will be selfish no more...
#Mzukhology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live another day,

Flow of Knowledge...

You're a Magician