Who are you???

Image result for you're the average of your 5 closest friends




 “...You’re the average of the five people you spend time with…”
-Jim Rohn

Some motivational speakers like saying:
“...Show me your friends and I’ll tell you who you are...”

There is truth to that. I am not well traveled but I am yet to see a fully devoted Christian hanging around with devil worshipers…

Back to you and me,

If you have BIG DREAMS, you better start hanging around winners. Drop the loser friends in your life, and replace them with people you aspire to be. Hey, it doesn’t matter if you knew your friends since Grade 3, if they don’t want to play and live life at the level to desire to, it’s BYE-BYE to them.
Sing them this song:
“…Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye…”
Throw in a lil dance in there, to make the event a spectacular… Because it will be one of the best days of your New Life… so you want to remember it as such…

I too, am in the process of looking for winner friends. I won’t lie to you, it is not easy. Winners don’t want losers in their circles, because “…bad company spoils good character…” kaloku.

So now I have to prove myself, prove that I have truly filed for divorce with my old-self. Now that is me walking the talk, putting in the hard work and getting the results.

The winners promised that if they see just a little bit of light shining from me, they’ll hold my hand and take me to new heights. I am so excited…

So who am I ???

I am a Winner in Progress…

Who are YOU ???


#Mzukhology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live another day,

Flow of Knowledge...

You're a Magician