Suffering in a nut shell


I've got a lot on my mind. I don't even know where to start, But let me tell you something: I'm currently listening to 'Hell Naw BY Nasty C' while writing this joint, the song actually motivated me to write.

This piece is a mess as I have mixed emotions.

Two days ago I broke up with the person I thought was my everything in this world. He turned out to be my nothing (yeah we all go through thang, Thinking the partner you have is for life!!!). Anyways I'm not about to write about Him and make him feel special… NAH FAM NAH!!!

My point is as a young adult you go through a whole lot of things, different break ups not necessarily a 'Boyfriend and girlfriend ' break up, but I'm talking, Your parents divorcing, your friends ditching you kind of break ups and you have to endure all of that pain, it’s yours to endure. On top of it you find that even with your boyfriend you're not the only partner he has while you're trying your best to see him with good eyes… Bastards...

As a person, One, you have to stay relevant and always reinvent yourself. The second is failure, deciding whether you gonna go on or not is the most important phase. Because that determines YOUR happiness, your future and your goals.

We all go through those things even if it's at different times, from having everyone to thinking you have nobody by your side, you know it happens it's life. But let me introduce a subject that most people our age do not think is cool enough:

 'The father and the son, God and Jesus'

Not everyone believes but for those who do, there's a Catholic hymn with the tittle "What a friend we have in Jesus" it goes by:
What a friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear! What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer.
This hymn states how fortunate we are to have a person that we can give our problems and challenges to. A friend that will always be there through tough and good times. The most important thing to always remember is that God didn't say that bad things won't happen. It's his promise that counts, he promised he will ALWAYS be there when your life happens"

[Am not perfect but he still loves me] song

To continue, whenever something bad happens and your heart can't handle it, kneel down and give it up to our father in heaven, He is always listening. Sometimes he will take you around the whole block just to get you next door because he is trying to prepare you for what is coming your way. Greatness doesn't come easily, but you have to rest assured that He knows the plans He has for you. 

Jeremy ah 29 verse 11 says it all.

And now all of a sudden I'm bumping Pretty hurts by Beyoncé, and stuck in my head is the line:
 "Are you happy with yourself?"
But that's the story for another day…

Today's youth is all about fame (Felebz), Likes and followers that's the sad part. So I guess those with less followers aren't that cool and probably are not happy after all. Or are they???

YOU know I wish everyone could give God a chance, when you pray you have to believe, believe that you will receive. You know he promised that "ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find" but you have to seek with your heart as well and not only with your eyes.

Eyes can be deceiving at times but with feelings it's different. It's all inside and they can't see anything, I mean it feels right if it's right and wrong if it is, hence there's a GUT FEELING in each and every one of us.

Thank you… Enjoy your Life 😇

#Siya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live another day,

Flow of Knowledge...

You're a Magician