Tears of Love



When Shakespeare wrote about love,
I don't think he had you I mind.
I thought your love came from above,
Only to find out it was all a lie.

How can the best day of my Life,
Be the day I lose my Wife.
The day given to me by my Mother,
Taken away by my own Brother.

The tool that is for re-creation,
Brought my heart to its knees.
My heart, mind and soul hate the 18th of September,
Oh God knows that this day I wish not to remember.

I opened my bedroom door,
And I did not like what I saw.
Also didn't like the screams I heard,
All this was happening in my own bed.

"You are good at this"
Those are the words you said to him,
I sat in the bathroom wondering what about me?

"21 years" Today is the day I get my key,
Was this your gift to me?

How long have been doing this with him?
Did you ever love me?
Or are you just a sex freak?
These questions haunt me in my sleep.

That day I witnessed a Crime,
A sin committed by my own Blood.
That's the day my heart Died,
But against family I shall not hold a Grudge.

My bedroom was the crime scene,
My Heart and Dreams were the victims.
Now I walk around with an empty chest,
For my heart was barried and laid to rest.

My will to love is in chains,
I do not think I will love again.
You have stole this wonderful feeling from me,
I hope one day you pay for your sins.

Here is a list of things I hate:
  •I hate love and YOU
  •I hate my bedroom and YOU
  •I hate 18th of September and YOU
  •I hate sex and YOU
(Even though my penis seem to disagree)
  •I hate Birthdays and YOU
  •I hate girls especially YOU
(Not my Mom though, she's the best)
  •Basically I HATE YOU!!!

Thanks for showing me your true colours though,
And damn, that was one hell of a show...
I become a bit happy when rain comes from above,
Because for a brief moment I can hide my "Tears of Love"

You can go on and enjoy you life,
And if you want to you can laugh.
But never forget "inyembezi az'weli phantsi"
Especially my "Tears of Love"

(Original story line by Leo Mbono, pimped by tha Mzukhology)

#Mzukhology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live another day,

Flow of Knowledge...

You're a Magician