Chill

Chilling is an art,

See, in my life, people walk all over me, they bend me over and screw me... Ok wait, I take that last part back, I feels a lil bit gay... Anyway, you get the picture, I am a door mat...

A good cousin of mine observed this asked why am i so calm in such situations? I really wasn't sure, so the next time someone did something that was supposed to piss me off, I observed and noted my own thoughts.

The trick is, when someone does something that was supposed to piss me off, I just pretend that the particular individual in question just got back from a Psychiatric Hospital and the Doctor had warned us he (or she) would relapse now and then.

So getting worked up over what the person did and shouting at them would be like tripping on a stone and going back to "give it a piece of your mind"...

So I just go:
"Ag shame, I hope they don't take you back"

Find your CHILL-SWITCH and flip it on...

#Mzukhology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live another day,

Flow of Knowledge...

You're a Magician