Grey sheep

The grey sheep,

All my life I have been told not to conform,
         "Be yourself"
Is what they said...

What did i do, I turned around and did just the opposite...
 When i was young a wanted what my friends had,
       It's so sad that even now, as a young adult, I have a tendency of wanting what other people have...

So a few weeks back, I decided to take the advice that has always been freely given with good intentions:
       "Be yourself"
So for the past 3 weeks I have been doing just that... "Being myself"....

Early this week, I realised that I haven't grown/progressed that much being myself, it ain't fun being by yourself, you have no one to talk to, to look up to or share similar things with because you are so unique you are isolate...
so I stared doing a lil bit of research. I found something, advice by an gentleman called Earl Nightingale, he said:

"It's good to conform, just conform to this right group of people"

This blew away my mind, it hit me that I have been doing this conformity thing all wrong, all I needed to do was find the right group of people to conform to.
That's when i met the likes of Vusi, Lebo, Gary, Jim, Tonny and MANY more...

So there you have it, use the formula correctly,

  •      Don't be the black sheep
  •      Don't be the white sheep [Big NO]

Be the GREY sheep....

The grey sheep is where black meets white, meaning it's where conformity meets your unique greatness... Good Luck ✌


#Mzukhology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live another day,

Flow of Knowledge...

You're a Magician