Happiness

I am always ok,
         actually I am ALWAYS OK,
    because even when am not supposed to feel ok,

 I trick my mind, I lie to it, i tell we are ok, I tell it its all good, now since my mind trusts me, it believes me and turns a blind eye to all the shit that would be happening and starts showing me only flowers and rainbows and other pretty stuff...

         so that at moment in time, I don't have to deal with the shit...

 The shit can shove itself where the sun doesn't shine... Now that I think about it, It's actually used to that place because its where it came from and belongs, shit doesn't have a time slot on my life any more...

Try that... It works like a charm, next time life is like:
"Hey, here is some shit" tell if to fuck off...

...I hope you not eating...

But remember, you don't always have to deal with it...

#Mzukhology


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live another day,

Flow of Knowledge...

You're a Magician