Watch me Dance

Yes, watch me Dance,
   Or you can watch me whip if you want to.

It really doesn't matter kept I can or not,
What matters is that I am doing it and you must watch me...

I want want to dance and i enjoy dancing, what I score on your card and red pen is non of my business.

Most of the time we look around and ask for permission from society (the people) before we do something, if they tell you it's unappreciate or not cool you will abort that mission...

Since when did our happiness come second or even third to what people think???
Well, I don't know when it started or who started it, what I do know is that it's end of it today.

From today onwards I am doing Me!!!
     Now watch me Dance...


#Mzukhology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live another day,

Flow of Knowledge...

You're a Magician