Peer Pressure

Peer pressure,

I used to be friends with peer pressure, it's what pushed me through high school and varsity.

I owe the young working adult I am to peer pressure,
I passed in high school because my friends were passing, I passed varsity because my friends were passing...

So you would imagine how much I love peer pressure... Me and peer pressure had a good thing going until recently, now she is no longer friendly to me, the romance is gone...

Now this is where me and my darling peer pressure start fighting,

My friends want to do certain things about their lives, I end up wanting those things,
My friends want to buy certain things, now I want to buy those things too...

Not that my friends don't have taste about what to do or buy in life, it's just that I never wanted those things, never in a million years. All of a sudden now that they have them, I feel the need to have them too...

I have my own life to Live!!!

I am sorry,
      Fuck you Peer pressure,
I am divorcing you b#@&$... ❤




#Mzukhology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live another day,

Flow of Knowledge...

You're a Magician