Just do it...

One of my weaknesses is "Discipline"

If there was a pill to improve it, I would get it.
I blame my over-stock of Chill-Pillz, I misuse them...

Example, if I have an assignment due in 3 days, here is my internal conversation.

Me: ok Brain, there is only 3 days left, let's do this assignment
Brain: Dude chill, we still have 3 days, I got this shit...
Now guess what happens in 3 days... I will be standing in front of the lecture explaining that I deserve an extension of time because I had cancer over the weekend and had to go to hospital...

No, this has to stop, and luckily for me I just read an article that said:

"Discipline is the difference between being in control of your future and letting your environment dictate your destiny".
So now I knew where to start, I need to train my discipline muscle...

#Mzukhology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live another day,

Flow of Knowledge...

You're a Magician