I'm Fine


These are the worst two word a woman's vocabulary can spit out...

"Honey what's wrong"

"I'm Fine"
Then she carries on frowning. You can see she is not ok, but since we a man you don't want to insult her intelligence and her ability to articulate words properly, you back.

What happens later?? You here these words:
"Earlier you hurt my feelings in this and that way, you didn't pay attention to me and you didn't even apologies"
As a guy, your mind can't help but say "WTF!!!"

Ladies, y'all got to learn to express your feelings. See how you do it when you are angry, please apply the same principle when you are sad, some of us don't have bones to through on the ground.

Ah, then I'm fine has a cousin:
"I don't care"
She will say she doesn't care but then won't stop talking about the incident... Again   "WTF!!!"

#Mzukhology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live another day,

Flow of Knowledge...

You're a Magician