How to get Beyoncé

Want a Hot chick??? Well, let's get some wisdom from the man who got Beyoncé...

Many many years ago, Jay-Z wrote a song, here is an extract of the lyrics:

"Too many bitches wanna be ladies, so if you a hoeI'ma call you a hoe, too many bitches are shady.

Too many ladies give these niggaz too many chancesToo many brothers wannabe lovers don't know what romance isToo many bitches stuck up from too many sexual advancesNo question; Jay-Z got too many answers"

I think Jay-Z has solved all relationship problems.
Take his advice or leave... I took it,

I took the
   "Too many bitches wanna be ladies" 
No I treat all the women I meet with love and respect since I know what their hearts long for...

#Mzukhology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live another day,

Flow of Knowledge...

You're a Magician