“How the fuck did I get myself into this shit”


These are basics, straight from the bible:
You reap what you sow” right…
We have been told this over and over again, but somehow how unpleasant things are still happen to us, not that we want or wish for them to. What is it that we are doing wrong? Maybe we don’t understand what “you reap what you sowed” means…

No maarn that’s nonsense, we are not that stupid, we do know what it means, it’s pretty easy right??? If I plant an apple seed I cannot miraculously expect to harvest oranges next season. That’s what it means right…

At home we had a garden, I don’t remember even one time planting spinach and harvesting bacon. So now where are things going wrong??? Because personally I have never been like: “ok, I am planting this seed to fail next week’s test” but I have been failing test’s all my life. WTF are we doing wrong???

Ok, you know what? I think we just need a fresh approach to the same principle, here goes nothing.
You are reaping what you sowed, now never sow that shit again
Let’s treat the “sow” in its past tense form, this doesn’t change much in the meaning but your mind-set. The next time you have fucked up and you’re in a corner, just silently say to yourself “fuck” and pause for a moment or two. Stand there silently and reminisce, ask yourself “how the fuck did I get myself into this shit”. Literally every time you’re in a situation that is not up to your standard or not pleasing to you say “Shit” pause and “how the fuck did I get myself into this shit”.

At first this will seem like a joke, you might even laugh sometimes, but when you do this over and over it will become a habit and your brain will do it automatically on your next fuck up.

Now what this does is it forces you and your mind to take responsibility for your actions, once you figure out what and where something went wrong, your brain will register it and give it a red tape [No-go-Zone], meaning without any effort, you will not repeat that mistake. All this will happened in your sub-conscious, meaning you have the rest of the brain to yourself to think about whatever nonsense you want to think about.

We have been told that “What you do today affects your tomorrow” yes we know… What we are saying now is that:
 “What happened yesterday should no happen again tomorrow”


- Mzukhology

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live another day,

Flow of Knowledge...

You're a Magician