Valentine's Day Stories

What is love???


This is what Wikipedia had to say about it:
"Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection" [Ref.]
 Well, let us explore "what is love"...

(WARNING: The following content is disturbing and not for the faint hearted)


Below are a few Valentine’s Day stories, find yours or comment with yours, we would love to know it…

The Vultures!!! 


Nigga!!! My Nigga… Don’t fuck up,
Don’t neglect your wife,
Because am there, in the background waiting,
Waiting for you to fuck up.
Then finally when you do,
 I’ll console and fuck your wife,
Telling her all your wrongs and why am Mr right.
It’s like doing a bed time story about Pros and Cons,
Am Superman, you’re King Kong.
You may climb high with your wife, but my nigga you’ll fall,
You don’t have kryptonite on me, so am the Boss, “huh”.
Now and then you’ll ask yourself shit like:
“Is it bird or is it a plane?”
“Is she with her friends or another Man?”
“Is she still mine or ours?”
OK, wait wait wait…
Nigga did you just say “another Man”???
WTF!!!
 Hope not, coz compared to me you’re Boy son.
Anyway…
Those are questions you’ll ask yourself while you at work,
Workin your ass off to get the bread,
Meanwhile on the other side of town,
I’ll be rocking your wife world,
My nigga I’ll do this shit on and in your own bed.
You come all happy and excited,
At night you’ll be like “Baby can I please have ikhekhe”
But then she’ll complain about her achin back.
Meaning, [Nigga you ain’t getting some”]
Out of disappointment you will give yourself a Wanky,
 And sleep in the same sheets I was in, like a baby.
Sorry man, she didn’t want to change them,
Because just my scent give her a mini-orgasm.
Sorry man, my bad… I didn’t mean to give it to her good.
My nigga why did you fuck up???
Now every time you ask s*x she won’t be in the mood.
I asked if I will see her again, she was like “definitely”.
Am sorry Dog didn’t mean to, but now this is a Catastrophe.

Breach of Contract…


This Bitch!!!
She has forgotten that I have MY ONE AND ONLY 560,
My babe doesn't know am this Bitchy.
We had a contract,
No strings attached.
Now her “feelings are hurt”???
I thought we were in this just for the good sex.
“Why didn’t you answer you phone” was the first sign,
“Bitch I was with my wife” was my answer,
“Oh, Ok ke” was her reply as she looked away,
And I didn’t get the cookie for that day.
Now she’s threating to tell my girl about it,
Eish, what the F did I just get myself in,
Shit this will break my baby’s heart,
She gave me all her trust,
But still I chose to follow my Lust.
Now because of your clingy unsatisfied wife,
I might lose some real love of my Life.
Why the fuck can’t I just get enough?
Shit, this time I fucked up…
Now some innocent girl is going to think the whole world is rough.
She’ll lose faith in all Men,
She’ll stop giving a damn,
And open her legs every chance she gets.
She’ll think she’s being a Player,
While she’s destroying her own WORTH.

Small Problems… 


I am a 2 minute man,
“Oh shit that is bad”.
I heard that crap from my friends,
But why tha f*ck don’t I just ask my girl,
If she’s ok with it or should I go to ‘Men’s Clinic’ and Extend.
I also have a small D*,
But I was told “Dynamite comes in small packages”.
I really really REALLY hope that’s true,
Otherwise sexually I’ll be screwed.

The Dilemma

 

The Boy

I am an ugly nigga, so I’ve heard, from a lot of people even my own Dad,
I am so ugly I make a person who was just burnt in the face feel good about themselves.
Every hot girl I get, i think she’s just a cheater.
I look her deep in her eyes, as she says she loves me.
The guys have already corrupted my mind,
“She’s after something, She’s after something, She’s after something”
I ask myself if “is she here for the money”?
Out of all these thoughts,
Why can’t I think she just wants to love me?
Well, I hope she loves me.

The Girl:

“All men are after just want one thing”
I wish I didn’t believe this about just this one nigga.
But then I am this way because of the one who hurt me,
I curse his name because back then I was still a Virgin.
I was soo young, innocent and didn’t know anything,
That bastard hid his tail so I didn’t know he was the Devil.
Even though I enjoyed the chocolates, Airtime and being at the Front seat,
Now am just the lil-girl who lost her virginity at the back of a Taxi.
Why can’t I just believe that this one is Different??
I initially said it, it’s because of my bad references.

Cant love freely


All the way up in Heaven God knows I love this girl,
Wish I could give her everything she wants in this world.
Baby my only Flaw is that I am Poor,
Am not pretty as you, and also not in the same league that you’re in.
To make up for the deficiency I tried to be funny,
So that in a way I could create our own land of Milk and Honey.
Just like a wealthy man who’s in a coma,
I know it’s coming, but am just prolonging my death,
Prolonging the death of our relationship.
Filled with hope am going to exclamate I Love You with a comma,
“I Love you,”
As a symbol I want our love to continue,
When am with the guys I act as if I don’t care,
When they tell me “ntwana uyatyelwa”,
I tell them “there’s a lot of fish in the see, akho stress”,
But inside secretly wishing you’ll be with me till the End.

I wanna make love in this club!!!


You have a Huge D*,
I have a Platinum Card.
Who would get the most chicks???
Nigga lets go test our theories at the club.
And we will see who will come back singing:
"Yee ng'cishe ngafa, Yee abantu abangaka, Yee iDisco Lights, Yee ngokhe ng'bone"
So ladies who wins between these two gentlemen???

My Valentine’s Day Message

When Chris said “these hoes ain’t Loyal”
Am pretty sure that nigga was not talking about my Queen.
But wena what did you expect from a “hoe”?
Did you leave your jacket expecting it won’t be cold??
Won’t be cold when you go out in the Snow?
Maybe you thought everyone deserves a second draw,
And forgot that some cheaters would never change their spots.
Am kidding, I do promoting forgiveness and giving each other second chances…
“hahahahahahahahahahahaha”

Well this is what I hear when that beat drops,
“My Pushy is Royal”
So she deserves to be treat like the Queen she is,
Then now why should I go by Bitches Drinks?
While I could get my Puu a Diamond ring.
Some of you need Yoga, and some need a shower,
Sit back and watch as I sprinkle my Queen with some Love Powder.
Sometimes people think I ate iVamna,
Nope, it’s just the Pushy-effect Brother.
And Weezy was right, “you can do anything but trust these hoes”,
But ke ungalibali ukuba ay ’ngo Pushy lowo.


Check out the Link Below:

#Word:
In one of the “Pirate of the Caribbean” movie, Captain Jack Sparrow gave a lesson on how to trust… He said he is dishonest and you can trust that he will stab your back, he went on to add that it’s the “honest” ones you shouldn't trust, because you don’t know when they will drop the act and tear your heart apart, spit and step on it… *ashikixe unyawo* (this doesn't include those who are truly and honestly being honest, big up to them). And someone said love them all but trust no one.
What is this “TRUST”??? Well here is what I think… Hey I do not know mna… you find out…

But... If you were ever hurt by love, askies vha!!! ngxesi nana... but a great man once said:
"You cant blame gravity for falling in love"
-Albert Einstein




"Njee just for Kontrol"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To live another day,

Flow of Knowledge...

You're a Magician